Montag, 24. November 2008

Welcome

This blog has been created thanks to a revolutionary idea to give some of the most innovative but yet unknown designers a chance to show the world their producings. By changing western mainstream fashion in more authentic styles, influenced by many cultures, I want to create a surplus in identity finding and self-realization for everyone. The notion started after visiting the fashion metropolis of New York. I dreamed of leading a project involving fashion but at the same time making a social commitment. I wish to enable people from different sectors and from various parts of the globe to profit of my vision and ambition. That's why I want to give all of you the possibility to show your creativity and imagination to the world. I am thrilled to receive some pictures of your work that I can post on the blog. Just send them to sibylle.regli@ggaweb.ch
I need your help in achieving my longtime goal of encouraging people to wear clothes that reflect their origin and to be proud of it.
Yours, Sibylle

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

hey sibylle!
i just love the idea! i think it is a great opportunity for young designers from all over the world as well as for me as a european to see different styles.
keep on posting, i want to see more :)
love, eva